Philippines:Easy Download Site - Mediafire.com

Last past years, I am addicted on downloading videos and applications for my collection. I tried so many ways to download a file like using Utorrent, a program that enable you to downloads your favorite torrent file. But the problem is it takes a day or month for you to have your fresh copy of you file. The advantage of that Utorrent is it used multiple trends in downloading and it can be pause.



And last after so many years I found my partner in downloading, introducing the Mediafire.com. I loved this site because you can store your file and download it in a few second. No captcha no waiting  time and it used direct downloads. the problem is you can't pause your downloading and your file is available to all who want it. All in all I loved this Site...xD

0 comments:

Post a Comment